Equipped to Thrive™ is available in two versions, one for those ages 8-11 and one aimed at those in the 12-17 range. The focus of the course is core nutrition concepts to help them understand how it plays a role in our overall health, social lives, fueling our bodies for performance and the development of a positive body image. Each lesson’s hands-on activity is designed to reinforce the concepts they learn and includes activities such as meal planning/preparation, shopping, habits, etc.
Your purchase is a monthly subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time using the Billing/Account Details option under the Group Leader menu. Your subscription provides the following for the duration of your enrollment:
- Access to the Equipped to Thrive™ core courses
- Separate login for each of your members
- Coach/leader dashboard to enroll and monitor the progress of each of your members
- All mini-courses released periodically
- Optional access to the child/teen social community
- Access to the Facebook support group for coach/leader and all parents/care-givers of your members
- Weekly live Q&A’s, webinars, and other subscriber-only content
Your product selection above is based on the maximum number of learner accounts you will need for your team/club. Once you’ve completed your purchase, you will have a Group Leader menu option appear at the top of the page. Choose the Manage Group option from this menu to enroll each of your team/club members.
In addition, your purchase includes a complete money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course!