Equipped to Thrive™ is available in two versions, one for those ages 8-11 and one aimed at those in the 12-17 range. The focus of the course is core nutrition concepts to help them understand how it plays a role in our overall health, social lives, fueling our bodies for various activities and the development of a positive body image. Each lesson’s hands-on activity is designed to reinforce the concepts they learn and includes activities such as meal planning/preparation, shopping, habits, etc.
Your purchase is a monthly subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time using the Billing/Account Details option under the Group Leader menu. Your subscription provides the following for the duration of your enrollment:
- Access to the Equipped to Thrive™ core courses
- Separate login for each of your children
- Parent dashboard to enroll and monitor the progress of each of your children
- All mini-courses released periodically
- Optional access to the child/teen social community
- Access to the parents’ private Facebook support group
- Weekly live Q&A’s, webinars, and other subscriber-only content
Your product selection above is based on the maximum number of learner accounts you will need for your family. Once you’ve completed your purchase, you will have a Group Leader menu option appear at the top of the page. Choose the Manage Group option from this menu to enroll each of your children and teens.
In addition, your purchase includes a complete money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course!